Family-friendly fun begins with this classic Brunswick Andover shuffleboard table. Featuring a 20" wide x 2.5" thick North American maple wood playfield and polymer resin surface, this table is exquisite in its playability and appearance. Available in 12- and 14-foot sizes with a contemporary chestnut or espresso finish. Features convenient storage shelves found at the center leg and accessories (including four black pucks, four red pucks, stainless abacus scorer, table brush, and Shuffleboard Wax), the Andover provides a unique visual complement to any home game room. The special Brunswick Andover Shuffleboard Table package includes delivery and installation within the continental United States*.
ANDOVER SHUFFLEBOARD FEATURES
- Six climate adjusters
- Included accessories: four black pucks, four red pucks, stainless abacus scorer, table brush, and Shuffleboard Wax
- Optional light set (set of 2) and scoring unit available
- 12-foot: 132-1/2:L x 20"W x 2-1/2"H
- 14-foot: 156-1/2"L x 20"W x 2-1/2"H
- North American maple wood
- 1⁄4" polymer resin surface
- Available in 2-Piece board option for difficult installations
- 12-foot: 147-3/8"L x 29-7/8"W x 32-1/8"H
- 14-foot: 171-3/8"L x 29-7/8"W x 32-1/8"H
- Solid wood and MDF veneers
- Available in chestnut or espresso finish
- Four storage shelves
- Six leg levelers
* Online Exclusive - Free delivery and setup with the purchase of this item within the continental United States. Delivery to some extreme rural areas of the country may not be available.
Shipments will be handled by Gebhardts if you are located within our dealer territory or a local Brunswick Billiards authorized dealer, which includes on-site delivery and installation in the room of your choice. The shuffleboard table is shipped directly to your dealer, not your home, so you will not have to worry about handling any shipments.
Your order can be delivered to you within 4-6 weeks of placing your order. Should additional time be required for final delivery and installation, Brunswick or a representative from your local authorized dealer will provide written notice to you.
Once your order ships to the Brunswick Billiards Authorized dealer who will deliver and install your table, you will receive a call from them to schedule your delivery and installation appointment. On the agreed delivery day, the dealer will deliver the product to your home and set up the product to your satisfaction in the room of your choice. Extraordinary delivery requirements may necessitate an additional fee to the carrier.
Shipping is included in the quoted price.
Please include a daytime phone number and a valid email address in the shipping information at the time of check out.
After your products are installed, you will be asked by the Brunswick Billiards authorized dealer to sign a “Delivery & Installation Confirmation Form”. This verifies that the dealer has delivered and installed your products to your satisfaction and completes the order process. Due to liability issues, your Brunswick Billiard authorized dealer may deliver but may not install a wall cue rack, back bar, or a billiard light.
If you have not received an e-mail from the Brunswick Billiards representative within 5 business days of placing your order, please contact us at email@example.com or call toll free 800-523-9220.