The Grand Champion comes with an oak or maple veneer cabinet allowing for a customized stain with classic style accents around the cabinet and legs of the table. Champion Shuffleboard revolutionized the industry in 1988 by developing the original "Lifetime Polymer" finish. This coating is applied directly over the Canadian Maple plank to provide a fantastic playing surface that NEVER requires re-finishing.
Designed not only for the player, but also with the operator in mind... our built in handicap feature makes this a better game to play and speeds up the play time therefore creating more revenue.
- Playfield Size: 3" thick x 20" wide. All games are measured from ends of cradles. The playfield is always 16" less than the overall length.
- Cradle Lengths: 9', 12', 14', 16', 18', 20', 22' (22' Tournament Size), Overall Width - 31" without scoring unit; 36" with scoring unit. Height - 30" to the top of the playfield.
- Weight: 50 lbs per foot (approximately)
- Cradle Construction: Oak or Maple Veneer in Choice of Stain
- Playfield Construction: Polymer finish on Solid Maple playfield (needs no resurfacing). Patented Handicap Scoring - Makes game play faster and allows players of different skill levels to play each other
- Optional Features: State of the Art Electronic Scoring Unit. Custom Stains and Woods Available. Customize the Playfield with your logo. Coin operation- Set each game individually according to preferred time and money allotment. Pingate - Cam driven, battery backup. Prevents free play. 2-Piece Playfield for difficult installations.
- Included with Table: Free starter kit includes Set of Shuffleboard weights, wax powder, silicone spray, and getting started instructions