A simple yet strong shuffleboard table design that emphasizes true craftsmanship. The West End Shuffleboard Table by Olhausen Billiards has the modern lines and clean contemporary style that residential and commercial designers love! And with its finger-jointed Hard Maple play-surface with durable polymer top coat, it's sure to play well for generations also. Shown in Matte Smoke on maple finish.
* Must be straight in entrances for delivery with minimal turns and stairs. Please ensure that this item will fit before ordering.
- Playfield Size: 3" Thick x 20" Wide Hard Maple. All games are measured from ends of cradles. The playfield is always 16" less than the overall length. All 20ft & 22ft Shuffleboards are Standard with 2-piece Split Playfield
- Cradle Lengths: 9', 12', 14', 16', 18', 20', 22' (22' Tournament Size), Overall Width - 35" without scoring unit; 38" with scoring unit, Height - 30" to the top of the playfield. Number of Legs: 9' Model - 4 Legs, 12', 14', and 16' Models - 6 Legs, 18', 20' and 22' Models - 8 Legs.
- Weight: 50 lbs per foot (approximately)
- Cradle Construction: Solid maple or oak available with any Olhausen Finish
- Playfield Construction: Finger-jointed Hard Maple play-surface with durable polymer top coat. The exclusive Accu-Lock leveling system insures a perfectly leveled table and eliminates time consuming adjustments needed with traditional metal adjustment systems.
- Optional Features: Overhead Electronic Scoring Unit, Tablet Style Center scoring unit, Solid Walnut playfield, Custom Logos on playfield, Custom stain on playfield, Split Playfield for difficult installations
- Included with Table: Set of Olhausen Shuffleboard weights, wax powder, liquid cleaner, silicone spray and board wipe
*The price shown is the lowest price Olhausen will allow us to display online. Many times our prices are less in the showroom. We always encourage our customers to visit our showroom, where we can show you the great quality and many custom options available on Olhausen tables, as well as provide you with our best pricing.
• This Lifetime Warranty is non-transferable and only applies to the initial purchaser of the Product (Owner) from Olhausen or an Olhausen Authorized Dealer or Agent.
• All wood components, including the playfeld, cabinet and legs, are covered by this Lifetime Warranty. The polymer surface on the shuffleboard playfeld and laminated playfeld on air powered hockey and foosball tables fall under the normal wear and tear category and is not covered by this Lifetime Warranty. All electronic components carry a one year replacement warranty. If maintained and cared for properly with the use of appropriate waxes, cleaners and pucks, the polymer surface on your playfeld can last a lifetime without having to be resurfaced or refnished.
• This Lifetime Warranty is void if the Product is not installed and serviced by Olhausen or its Authorized Dealer or Agent.
• Any claim under this Lifetime Warranty must be made through Olhausen or its Authorized Dealer or Agent.
• Parts returned hereunder shall be shipped by conventional surface freight to Olhausen pre-paid. If the parts are determined by Olhausen, in its sole discretion, to be defective, they will be repaired or replaced and returned pre-paid by conventional surface freight carrier. The cost of shipping (as provided herein) the Product to Olhausen shall be reimbursed as well. Te labor cost for removing or replacing the damaged part shall be paid by Olhausen or its Authorized Dealer or Agent. If the claim occurs more than one year from the date of original purchase, shipping costs shall be the responsibility of the Owner.
• Repairs or replacement of any defective parts shall constitute complete fulfllment of all obligations with respect to the Product. This Lifetime Warranty does not require the replacement of the entire shufeboard table.
THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS OR USAGE FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Olhausen neither assumes nor authorizes any persons to assume for Olhausen any other obligation or liability in connection with the Products. Tis Lifetime Warranty does not apply to damage resulting from accident, alteration, misuse, abuse, food, fre, earthquake or any other natural calamity.