The Madison pool table is a beautiful, transitional-style, black-finished billiard table from Presidential Billiards. The metal crossbars with decorative turnbuckles enhances its uniqueness and offers extra stability.
|Table Size:||7′, 8’|
|Pockets:||Leather Drop Pockets|
|Cloth:||Different color options available, photographed with Euro Blue|
|Coordinating Products:||Cue Rack|
- The six-beam system creates a strong platform to support the slate
- Each beam measures 4.5” x 2.5”
- Solid African hardwood 6” wide rails
- Solid African hardwood frame
- Solid African hardwood legs
- 1 inch 3-piece K-pattern slate
- The slate is diamond honed to perfection to within ten-thousands of an inch
100″L x 56″W x 31”H
90.5″L x 51.5″ W x 31”H
This warranty is extended by Presidential Billiards to the original owner or purchaser (proof of purchase may be required) of products manufactured by Presidential Billiards. Your warranty becomes effective automatically upon purchase and installation from an authorized Presidential Billiards Dealer. It is non- transferable and valid on products which are maintained with usual care and used in ordinary residential use only.
Presidential Billiards warrants each pool table (excluding cloth and pockets) against defects in material or workmanship (aside from normal wear and tear) for the life of the table with the original purchaser. Presidential Billiards will repair or replace, at its sole discretion, any or all parts proved to be defective. All warranty claims must be made through an authorized Presidential Billiards, L.P., dealer or agent. Repair or replacement of defective items will constitute complete fulfillment of this warranty.
This lifetime warranty is subject to the conditions and limitations set below:
• The lifetime warranty is void if the product is not installed or serviced by an authorized dealer.
• Any claim under this Lifetime Warranty must be made through an authorized dealer.
• The warranty is not transferable and only applies to the initial purchaser of the product.
• This warranty does not apply to tables sold or used for commercial purposes.
• This warranty does not cover any labor costs. Labor costs to dismantle, crate, uncrate or reinstall any defective parts will be at the customers expense.
• This warranty does not cover freight charges for defective parts to be returned to Presidential Billiards. If the parts are determined to be defective, they will be repaired or replaced by Presidential Billiards and the freight charges to return the parts to the customer will be paid by Presidential Billiards.
• Any damage must be proven to Presidential Billiards’ satisfaction to be due solely to a defect in workmanship or material. Any damage caused by carelessness, improper treatment or failure to care for the table in accordance with standard procedures, including a failure to maintain proper environmental conditions, alteration, misuse, abuse, flood, fire or any other natural calamity is excluded from coverage under this warranty.
This Warranty does not apply to floor models. The Lifetime or Limited Warranty does not apply to damage resulting from accident, alterations, misuse, abuse, flood, fire, earthquake or any other natural calamity. Due to the products being made from solid wood and hardwood veneers our warranty does not cover some parts from warping, splitting, shrinking, sticking, season splits, or cracking as these are influenced by external environment out of our control including temperature and humidity. To minimize these conditions, we strongly recommend that the environment around the wood products be kept at a relative humidity of 25% - 35% year-round. This warranty does not cover any natural effects in the wood such as graining or color variations.
This warranty is in lieu of all warranties, expressed or implied, including the implied warranty of merchantability or fitness or usage for a particular purpose. Presidential Billiards has not assumed or authorized any other person to assume for it any other liability or warranty in connection with the product. This warranty is subject to change at any time.