The Champion Arch Shuffleboard Table combines clean straight lines and elegant curves that flow together with the finest playfield to produce a shuffleboard table that is sure to become a modern classic. The playfield remains the cornerstone of any Champion Shuffleboard table with a polymer playing surface that never needs refinishing.
- Playfield Size: 3" thick x 20" wide. All games are measured from ends of cradles. The playfield is always 16" less than the overall length.
- Cradle Lengths: 9', 12', 14', 16', 18', 20', 22' (22' Tournament Size), Overall Width - 31" without scoring unit; 36" with scoring unit. Height - 30" to the top of the playfield.
- Weight: 50 lbs per foot (approximately)
- Cradle Construction: Solid Oak or Maple in Choice of Stain
- Playfield Construction: Polymer finish on Solid Maple playfield (needs no resurfacing). Patented Handicap Scoring - Makes game play faster and allows players of different skill levels to play each other
- Optional Features: State of the Art Electronic Scoring Unit. Custom Stains and Woods Available. Customize the Playfield with your logo. Coin operation- Set each game individually according to preferred time and money allotment. Pingate - Cam driven, battery backup. Prevents free play. 2-Piece Playfield for difficult installations.
- Included with Table: Free starter kit includes Set of Shuffleboard weights, wax powder, silicone spray, and getting started instructions