The Champion Qualifier Shuffleboard Series offers a solid maple playfield that provides the finest playing surface available. Shipped in three easy-to-construct parts, this high-quality shuffleboard table can easily be assembled and taken apart for convenient storage. Available in three convenient sizes --- 9, 12, or 14 feet long --- The Qualifier Series is designed to fit any office, family room, school or recreation room.
- Playfield Size: 3 1.5" thick x 16.5" wide. All games are measured from ends of cradles.
The playfield is always 16" less than the overall length.
- Cradle Lengths: 9', 12', 14', 16', 18', 20', 22' (22' Tournament Size), Overall Width - 24" without scoring unit; Height - 30" to the top of the playfield.
- Weight: 40 lbs per foot (approximately)
- Cradle Construction: Oak, Mahogany, or Black Laminate Finishes
- Playfield Construction: Polymer finish on Solid Maple playfield (needs no resurfacing). Patented Handicap Scoring - Makes game play faster and allows players of different skill levels to play each other
- Optional Features: State of the Art Electronic Scoring Unit. Custom Stains and Woods Available. Customize the Playfield with your logo
- Included with Table: Free starter kit includes Set of Shuffleboard weights, wax powder, silicone spray, and getting started instructions