The Champion Scottsdale Shuffleboard displays the warmth and craftsmanship of the American Southwest, with intricate playfield cradle detailing and handcrafted custom carved legs. The playfield remains the cornerstone of any Champion Shuffleboard table with a polymer playing surface that never needs refinishing.
- Playfield Size: 3" thick x 20" wide. All games are measured from ends of cradles. The playfield is always 16" less than the overall length.
- Cradle Lengths: 9', 12', 14', 16', 18', 20', 22' (22' Tournament Size), Overall Width - 31" without scoring unit; 36" with scoring unit. Height - 30" to the top of the playfield.
- Weight: 50 lbs per foot (approximately)
- Cradle Construction: Solid Maple in Choice of Stain
- Playfield Construction: Polymer finish on Solid Maple playfield (needs no resurfacing). Patented Handicap Scoring - Makes game play faster and allows players of different skill levels to play each other
- Optional Features: State of the Art Electronic Scoring Unit. Custom Stains and Woods Available. Customize the Playfield with your logo. Coin operation- Set each game individually according to preferred time and money allotment. Pingate - Cam driven, battery backup. Prevents free play. 2-Piece Playfield for difficult installations.
- Included with Table: Free starter kit includes Set of Shuffleboard weights, wax powder, silicone spray, and getting started instructions