Champion Shuffleboard playfield and is the best the game offers. The vintage Charleston shuffleboard is a reproduction of one of the original shuffleboard tables built in the 1940's.
The details include rich textures like:
- Stainless Steel -runners down the legs draw attention to the beauty of the maple wood legs
- Mirror Accents - a cool art deco touch that brings the 1940's to your gameroom.
- Fine Wood - the cradle is built with beautiful maple wood.
This Art-Deco design screams cool! Making it a show piece in any gameroom. And of course, the game play experience on a Champion Shuffleboard playfield is the second to none.
- Playfield Size: 3" thick x 20" wide. All games are measured from ends of cradles. The playfield is always 16" less than the overall length.
- Cradle Lengths: 9', 12', 14', 16', 18', 20', 22' (22' Tournament Size), Overall Width - 31" without scoring unit; 36" with scoring unit. Height - 30" to the top of the playfield.
- Weight: 50 lbs per foot (approximately)
- Cradle Construction: Solid Maple in Choice of Stain
- Playfield Construction: Polymer finish on Solid Maple playfield (needs no resurfacing). Patented Handicap Scoring - Makes game play faster and allows players of different skill levels to play each other
- Optional Features: State of the Art Electronic Scoring Unit. Custom Stains and Woods Available. Customize the Playfield with your logo. Coin operation- Set each game individually according to preferred time and money allotment. Pingate - Cam driven, battery backup. Prevents free play. 2-Piece Playfield for difficult installations.
- Included with Table: Free starter kit includes Set of Shuffleboard weights, wax powder, silicone spray, and getting started instructions